Leaks part deux

Posted by Dave On Thursday, August 4, 2011

Transferred from paxdora.blogspot.com [LINK]
Original Post Date: 7/24/11

You know what? Boubouille has inspired my to create my own fake news leak and allow other people to take initial credit for it.

I'll use just basic or reasonable information to create some kind of leak, something that will fool multiple news sites and blogs.

Although I can't reveal any information here, I might use code or image attachments that way information on the "leak" can't be found using search engines. I'll call it "Project Bubu" henceforth, and maybe start with something small and easy first.

** Update:

Well.. I create a fake leak that looked legitimate, but it sat there for like 3 weeks and no one noticed. I was really disappointed.. apparently, there very few people that search online resumes through Google looking for unannounced games.

So, I ended up creating a puzzle that leaked REAL information. I dropped hints with Siliconera, Kotaku, and Superannutation. I'm amazed that another few weeks have passed and they never even looked into the information. It was fully real, and users would have loved to hear about this information that wouldn't be announced for another month yet. So disappointed.. it's like I need to spell everything out for these guys.