Homefront Delayed!

Posted by Daeity On Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hopefully, you read my earlier post entitled "My Crystal Ball", so you'll understand how funny this is.. maybe even spooky?

It's just been announced that Homefront has been delayed. They want to release all of them simultaneously after all, so all 3 are being held back (although I suspect it's just one platform version that's causing the delay.)

Wouldn't it be _really_ creepy if it gets delayed one more week. =]

Guess that extra crunch time wasn't enough, but at least they're trying to fix as many bugs as possible before launch. If they need to delay further, maybe they'll just release the two console version first and then the PC later?

Anyways, that puts my prediction at 5 for 8 so far. Guess we'll find out after launch if I nailed the 3 other predictions. Should be fun. =]