1. This disclaimer governs your use of this site; by accessing, reading, or using this blog, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not access this site. I reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after I post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
2. Certain age groups are restricted from accessing this site. This is not a site for children. There may be abusive and profane language and is not suitable for children. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to access or use the site or copy information from the site.
3. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold daeity.blogspot.com, it's author, authors, and information providers (hereby referred to as "Indemnified Party") harmless against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalty actions, prosecution, proceedings or judgments (hereby referred to as “Losses”) which an Indemnified Party may become subject, related to or arising out of any infringement or misappropriation or alleged infringement or alleged misappropriation of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right related to your use of this site or related to or in connection with this agreement and will reimburse such Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss, whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless an Indemnified Party against any Losses to which an Indemnified Party may become subject in which Losses arise our of or relate to this agreement or use of this Website or your negligent or wrongful conduct and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss, whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless daeity.blogspot.com, its authors, officials, or contributors, and any person from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, causes of action, damages, judgments, and expenses, including the reasonable cost of attorneys fees and court costs, for injuries or damages to the person or property of third parties, including, without limitations, consequential damages and economic losses, that arise out of or in connection with your use, misuse, modification, copying, distribution of this blog, its output or its content. You further agree to indemnify and hold daeity.blogspot.com and its principals harmless from and with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, joint or several, under statute, common law or otherwise, arising out of, based upon or in connection with access, use, inability to use or misuse of the service or blog.
5. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this service is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
6. All data and information provided on this site is for information and entertainment purposes only. Daeity.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, seriousness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
7. This is a personal blog. It is not a peer-reviewed journal, a final archive of our writing, or a sponsored publication. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of Blogspot.com, Google, or my employer. These are opinions, analysis, theory crafting, and information collected from public internet data or communications which may not be accurate, complete, or current.
8. Much of what is on the site is meant to be sarcastic, humorous, entertaining, and/or satirical. Do not take the content seriously.
9. Feel free to challenge the author, disagree with the author, or tell the author that they're completely nuts or that they should be wearing a tinfoil hat. But, the author reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, annoying, spam, threatening, hateful, or anonymous comments) or to troll you back as necessary.
10. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, full name, telephone numbers, physical address, or email address.)
11. Content submission. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the site you agree to grant, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above. Any content submitted to the blog becomes my property.
12. Content submission. By sharing information with myself (by email or comments), it will be kept completely confidential if you request it to be. Information about yourself and which details of the information provided you can decide what will be posted or not.
13. The author, daeity.blogspot.com, or any parties associated with this blog will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog or due to your own actions to the blog. I am not providing any medical, legal or other professional advice. If you are reading and/or using any of the information from this site, you do so at your own risk.
14. The author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. I typically "sticky" posts or make mention that they will be updated in the future, so it's up to you if you want to follow certain subjects. I won't always create a new post or an old idea.
15. Unless otherwise noted (e.g. external links, quotes, reference, or screenshots), I am the legal copyright holder for the material on this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, copied, or published without my written consent.
16. You shall not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this site.
17. You must not use this site in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
18. You may not use this site for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, inappropriately aggressive behavior, spam, or any illegal activities. The author should be free from harassment.
19. If you are a troll or have malicious intent of any kind, you are not permitted to use or access this site. You are also not permitted to copy or transfer any site copyrighted material or content.
20. If you are a game publisher, contractor, an employee, partner, associate, a 3rd party associated, or gathering data for any video game publisher, entertainment company, or developer, you are not permitted to use or access this site. You are also not permitted to copy or transfer any site copyrighted material or content.
21. We do not warrant that functions available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.