Been a while..

Posted by Daeity On Sunday, September 19, 2010

Looks like it's been a while since I've made a new post. =]

I've been busy in the Cataclysm Beta and RL, learning about new ways of making gold for when retail hits. There sure are a ton of exploits and bugs available, and I hope they don't make it to retail. Recipes and pets are pretty much the same, and mobs have only moved and not been removed - meaning that there's no point to collecting rare recipes or pets before Cataclysm hits.

I've also been thinking about creating a Dummies Guide to Quick Auctions. It's heavily utilized on many servers though, and can easily be exploited. =] So maybe I'll do both: how to use Auctioneer and Quick Auctions 3 and how to exploit them. There are a lot of ways of doing it, so I'll do some experimentation.

Civ 5 is coming out tomorrow too.. but I'll try to make the time.